Position: Senior Test Automation Engineer
Location: Nottingham (partially remote)
Salary: Up to 65k DOE
A fantastic opportunity has just opened for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join my clients growing team on a permanent basis. My client is a well-established business based in Nottingham that has been hugely successful in the Defence and Security industry for decades. They specialise in secure messaging services and work with very prestigious clients such as NATO and high military markets. The purpose of your job will be to design and develop test scripts and cases in order to provide comprehensive product and maintenance release test coverage.
* Strong experience in Test Automation
* Knowledge of Test Automation tools and practices
* Experience in different types of testing such as functional, FAT, SAT, performance, fuzz, and component testing with agile methodologies.
* Knowledge of windows and Linux.
* Flexible Remote Working (in the office 1/2 days a week)
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working hours
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Luke Bowers @ ITECCO on 0115 654 9916 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.