Senior Technical Support Consultant
Role: Senior Technical Support Consultant
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
This fast-growing MSP have been providing expert IT solutions in the market for over 30 years. Now, they are looking for a Senior Technical Support Consultant to join their existing tech team on a permanent basis. As part of your role, you will be providing technical pre-sales consultancy as well as solution design and project planning.
This company offers plenty of training and can guarantee the progression you deserve. They have a substantial budget for external training courses and certifications in Microsoft and many other technologies. With one of the best benefits packages around and a quality-oriented approach, this could well be the perfect fit you've been searching for.
As a MS Gold Partner and Office365 Partner you can expect exceptional training and access to the latest technology!!
- 21 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Clear career progression
- Private Pension fund
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working
- Substantial training budget
- Games rooms and break out spaces
- At least 3 years' commercial experience
- Active Directory migrations
- Experience working with the Office365 stack including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams and OneDrive
- Exchange migrations
- Windows Server inclduing file server migrations
- Microsoft Azure - IaaS, SaaS
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Networking including firewall implementation
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Brighton | Worthing | Crawley | Horsham | Bognor Regis | Eastbourne |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.