Senior Software Engineer (Firmware and IoT)
Role: Software Engineer (Firmware and IoT)
Location: Whitechapel, London
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
SHORTLISTING NOW - APPLY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Are you ready to join a bold and ambitious global leader in software and digital infrastructure for flexible workspace experiences?
The world's largest, most successful serviced office, coworking, science park operators, and commercial real estate owners rely on my client to power, manage, grow, and scale their workspace business. That's over 1,000 workspaces across 27 countries and counting connected to their own enterprise-grade private network. Automating on-demand IT and voice service management, delivery, billing, and reporting. Using a single system of record to underpin day-to-day activities from lead generation, license management, online bookings to billing and reporting. Creating seamless member self-service experiences through engaging communities.
Benefits and package:
* Pension: 3% contribution
* Birthday day off
* Perks at work
* Free gym membership
* Bupa private health insurance
* Modern work environment (height adjustable electric desks, releezme locker, pub in the office, library in the office, two screens on monitor arms etc...)
* Experience with Embedded Software
* Full product lifecycle knowledge
* Design a multitasking firmware and develop supporting tools in C/C++, Python
* Good understanding and experience of ALM tools (Jira, Azure DevOp's etc.)
* Understanding of communication between Cloud and embedded devices is essential. (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, MQTT, CoAP, HTTP etc)
* Experience with ESP32 or FPM32 is essential
* IoT experience is essential
* Design and develop multitasking embedded software for IoT device.
* Implement factory and firmware development supporting tools.
* Understand and support hardware design. d. Contribute to the core firmware code base of the company.
* Design and implement software components from Hardware Abstraction Layer to Application layer.