Senior Recruitment Consultant - Willing to relocate to Austin, Texas (attractive relocation package).
- Downtown Austin, TX
- $65,000 base salary + uncapped commission
- 20 days PTO
- 100% employer paid Healthcare($470/m value),
- 12pm Friday Finishes
Do you want to relocate to Austin Texas and become a part of something incredibly exciting with an attractive relocation package and rapid career growth opportunities?
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Identifying business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Lead and Manage a team a team of Recruitment Consultants.
- Pro-actively work towards contacting candidates and clients, including calling new companies for Business Development.
- Work collaboratively with the wider teams to gain new insights, whilst also contributing new ideas.
- Use social media to source, market and build networks of candidates and clients across the UK.
- Manage the full candidate life-cycle from start to finish.
- Use a multitude of platforms to create conversations with those hard to find candidates.
- Previous experience working in an agency recruitment role.
- Proven record of billing in a high revenue patch (2 years of consistent billing).
- Ability to BD clients and manage the candidate experience.
- Having trained at least 2 people up to a Recruitment Consultant.
- Confidence and determination.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience, positivity, and a strong work-ethic.
- Competitive (with others or yourself) and very achievement orientated.
- Money motivated with financial goals.
- Excellent rapport and communication skills.
- The desire to be part of a collaborative, hard-working, and fun culture with other top performers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary and a transparent progression career pathway plan for you to get promotions and salary increases.
- Uncapped commission structure and huge earning potential - no thresholds, draws, or quotas!
- Quarterly achiever bonus commission and (eventually) team management bonus.
- Travel and Relocation opportunities (including Visa sponsorship)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-term Disability, Life Insurance (100% paid by us)
- Regular Holiday & Event Incentives (recent trips include Mexico, Vegas, Sport Matches, Lunches at top restaurants)
- 20 days PTO + National Holidays + Free vacation between Christmas & New Year.
- Flexible hours, work from home options, and 12pm Friday finishes every week!
- Company iPhone & Laptop
- Accredited Management & External Training / Certifications
- Enhanced paid leave and sabbaticals for important life events.
- Health & Wellness initiatives (may include Gym membership, free snacks provided, massages, partnerships with mental health services)
Get in touch now to hear more details about this amazing opportunity, your application will be strictly confidential.