Position: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Industry: Technical, Senior Appointments, Development
Location: Didsbury, M20 2AF
Salary: £30K - £40K + Commission
Are you ready to take the next big step in your career?
Are you looking for a company who will invest in your growth every day?
Do you want to excel your earnings and quickly climb the ladder within the business?
If the answer is yes, then you should DEFINITELY consider ITECCO!
Who are ITECCO?
This role is well suited for an experienced Recruiter who have the natural ability to connect with people and drive recruitment sales through the delivery of quality services.
Within 4 years ITECCO has grown from 1 to 95 employees and has just opened our 4th office in the US! When you join ITECCO, we prioritise your future career, not just the job you do. We are a Sunday Times top 100 UK company to work for and are offering you a fast track to management within 12 months!
If you are money motivated and ambitious and are looking to grow a rewarding career, then we will support you on your way. We provide an award-winning training program dedicated to your personal requirements. Our structured career ladder will ensure that you know what you are working towards and every milestone you hit will guarantee you with amazing benefits.
- Competitive salary and unlimited career progression potential.
- 100% of our trainee consultants reach promotions within 3 months!
- We pay 25% commission of everything you make - NO CAP
- 3 Holidays every year - Summer Holiday to Ibiza, skiing trips to France, Annual presidential clubs to Dubai or Vegas
- Company iPhone and Laptop
- Relaxing leisure area with PS5, Table Tennis and Pool.
- Monthly Achievers Club - 20 stories, Ivy Asia, Flight Club, Axe Throwing
- 1pm finishes on Friday
- Remote working on Wednesday
- 2 weeks Christmas break!
This role will offer you up to 25% commission with no threshold. Our consultants are averaging £20,000 - £30,000 which will guarantee you a minimum of £5,000 commission on top of your base per deal. We are not a KPI driven business but instead have a quality driven team with shared goals and ambitions to become the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.
- Training: Receive on-going training, on an ongoing basis as well as coaching and influencing hiring managers around recruitment process, and different methods of attraction and assessment.
- Talent acquisition: Sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Business development: Making sales calls to prospective and previous clients to sell ITECCO as a business partner to build long term relationships
- Process management: Oversee the entire recruitment cycle including arranging and preparing candidates, assessing their skills, managing interview process, feedback management, closing deals and post-placement follow ups.
- A genuine interest to be successful
- Ambitious, motivated, and willing to learn
- A people person. You will love connecting with new people and understanding their needs and requirements
- A strong communicator. You will have excellent attention to detail, as well as a talent for conversation.
- You will need to be proactive. You will be headhunting specialist candidates either through social media or on our extensive database.
- Highly organised. You will be managing your own desk, so you will need to be able to keep on top of your workload at the same time.
Keywords: Recruitment, Graduate, Trainee, Sales, Technical Sales, Tech Sales, Recruitment Consultant, Tech Sales Consultant, IT Recruitment, IT Graduate Recruitment, IT Trainee Recruitment, Senior Recruitment Consultant
ITECCO's thorough understanding of individual aspirations, technical requirements, and corporate culture has positioned us as a market leader in bringing people and businesses together. Our technical expertise covers the principal domains of IT Support & Consultancy, Software/Web Development & Design, and Senior IT Appointments.