Senior Full-Stack PHP Developer
Role: Senior Full-Stack Developer (PHP)
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
I am currently recruiting for a leading global provider of healthcare market research. They provide research intelligence and strategic recommendations that elevate healthcare brands and help them thrive in a complex and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Keen interest in software development and willingness to learn further.
- PHP 7.2+ (minimum 8 years commercial experience)
- PostgreSQL (minimum 8 years commercial experience)
- AWS, Docker;
- PHPUnit and tests experience;
- Experience with code organization, commenting, and documentation
- Any modern MVC frameworks
Desired (but not essential) skills
- Dashboard development experience
- Competitive salary
- Completely remote
- Excellent HQ location including a free gym, showers, an on-site café and outdoor cinema
- Regular social events
This is an unmissable opportunity for an experienced back-end developer looking to utilise their knowledge and skills within an industry leading company. If you are interested, then please click apply! Get in touch with me immediately, or on 020 3882 0610 to discuss further!
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.