Senior IT Support Engineer (French Speaking) - London - £60K
Position: Senior IT Support Engineer
Location: London, England
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
A global Asset Management firm which has been established for over 20 years has an exciting new opening for an IT Support Engineer within their IT Support department. This role is based out of their UK Headquarters in London.
They need someone to join the team which supports their internal user base and IT systems. You will be responsible for ensuring that service levels are met, in helping to resolve all technical issues both remotely and desk side. Alongside these duties, you will also be involved in project tasks when there are requirements for new rollouts, upgrade, or migration work.
The support team is well-structured yet there is no 'red tape', and you will be given a lot of responsibility to implement your own practices and lead the team how best you see fit.
* Windows Server (up to 2019)
* Windows 10
* Active Directory / Group Policy
* Microsoft / Office 365
* Azure AD, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Intune
* Networking (LAN/WAN)
* Hardware and Software configuration and troubleshooting
* 30 Days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension (8.5% employer contribution)
* Private Medical, Dental, Vision for you and dependants (fully paid by employer)
* Life Insurance (5X salary)
* Onsite Gym and Fitness Centre
* Season Ticket Loans and Cycle to Work Scheme
IT, Support, Desktop, Service desk, Help desk, Ticketing System, Senior, SLA, KPI, Windows, Microsoft, Active Directory, Group Policy, Teams, Intune, MDM, Windows Server, Office 365, LAN, WAN, Networking, Hardware, Software, Cisco