Role: Senior IT Support Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
***INTERVIEWING NOW - DO NOT MISS OUT***
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a well-established MSP based in Cambridge going through a large spell of expansion.
They are looking for multiple positions, spread across first line to third line and it would be an amazing time to get involved during this exciting period.
The role offers the opportunity to be involved in IT Management & Support, Manage Projects and perform Installations. Working closely with your team, the customer IT Team and the Technical Services Manager, you will be predominantly based in their fantastic Cambridge office and do customer visit days. There is some flexibility for Hybrid working.
You will be exposed to regular projects and learn from the leading product vendors in our market.
* Great working environment and team
* Hybrid working (shared time between home, office and customer sites)
* Competitive salary
* Annual Leave 31 days (includes 8 bank and public holidays) with increase over years of service
* Company Mobile Phone
* Medical Plan
* Company Pension Scheme
* Annual Bonuses
* Birthday Treats
* Personal Development Plan (Technical Mastery Programme)
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
* Working with Schools or in a Schools/Trust
* Servers & Storage
* Physical Networks
* Server Virtualization
* Microsoft Desktop and Server Technologies
* Group Policy
* Experience of Office 365 (ideally SharePoint as well)
* Cloud Experience including SharePoint administrator
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch with Jordan @ ITECCO on 01908 738 794 to discuss in further detail.