Senior IT Support Engineer
Role: Senior IT Support Engineer
Location: West Bromwich
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 DOE
My client, a long-standing Managed Service Provider, is looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for providing technical support to over 25,000 end users while working alongside with the sales team to find solutions for clients.
The company have continued to be successful year on year and are on track to have their biggest year yet!!
Previous experience within an MSP is highly desirable
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing each year of service to 25 days
- Paid certifications
- 45ppm for onsite requirements or use of pool car
- Free onsite parking
- Internal progression
- Quarterly/Yearly bonuses
- Fantastic staff retention
- Experience with the Microsoft stack including Microsoft365, Windows 7/10 and Server 2012/2016/2019
- Microsoft Azure - support and administration
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Experience with Networking is beneficial - Firewalls, routers, switches, antivirus etc.
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Dudley | Smethwick | Halesowen | Birmingham | West Bromwich | Sutton Coldfield | Walsall
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.