Senior Data Manager - Oxford (Hybrid) - £50K DOE
Position: Senior Data Manager
Location: Oxford (Hybrid - 1 day per month in office)
Salary: £50,000 DOE
VisaSponsorship: Not Applicable
*** Interviewing currently - Apply Now ***
My client a multi award winning field marketing agency that works with some of the biggest brands in the country.
Due to their growth in the past year, they are looking to expand their Data Operations team and hire a new Senior Data Manager.
👓Specifically, the role will involve:
- The successful candidate will be using SQL to fulfill data warehousing tasks, views, triggers and dimensional modelling.
- You will be liaising with key stakeholders within the company, who will be giving you tasks which you and your team must complete.
- Development of applications that are tailored bespoke to individual customers, as well as application/solution suites for deployment throughout our existing customer base.
- You will be working with other members of the data team to provide the best possible outcome for the users of the service.
- Develop and refine your interpersonal skills and technical knowledge overtime whilst working amongst industry leaders in application, tool and macros development that are constantly driving innovation for optimum results.
🚀We're excited if you have:
- SQL - Must have a considerable amount of experience in SQL (SSIS).
- Programming - Knowing any other programming languages would be advantageous.
- Power BI - Experience using or willing to learn Power BI.
- Communication - Clear and concise communication is key as dealing directly with key stakeholders.
- Education - Degree or higher education
🏄What if you're a partial fit?
- We prioritize grit, positivity, and drive for growth, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (joe . wilson @ itecco . co . uk) and call me on 0207.074.4554
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognizable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.