Senior Cyber Security Analyst - Remote - £65,000
Job title: Cyber Security Analyst (12 months ftc) - May turn perm
The primary role is to protect the company's information, IP, systems, information and data.
The role will support and manage relevant tools and processes to monitor, research and analyse security risks within the company. Support projects to ensure security processes and procedures are followed and implemented in line with security best practices.
The role will be a key part of the Technology & Security Team and you work very closely with existing team members, the rest of the IT Team and also key stakeholders within the business.
* Central point of contact for all Cyber Security related enquiries from the business.
* Lead response to, and co-ordinate management of security incidents.
* Subject matter expert around IT Security & Compliance and related best practices.
* Monitoring the networks, systems and applications for security issues, attacks, intrusions, unusual behaviour and unauthorized or illegal activity.
* Supply-chain security - assessing supplier's security posture.
* Manage penetration testing to detect security vulnerabilities across the network.
* Complete security risk assessments on systems, applications and data as required.
* Support new technology projects, providing security analysis on any proposed solutions, ensuring they are designed and deployed securely, and that any risks are highlighted and addressed as part of the project.
* Understanding of how cyber threat actors operate, the common types of attacks facing organisations, and the key technical countermeasures to mitigate them. Practical hands-on experience in either offensive or defensive technical security is a distinct advantage.
* Perform architectural security reviews of existing solutions to identify design weaknesses and provide recommendations to ensure a robust security design.
* Stay attuned to Cyber Security trends and advise Technology team and Senior IT stakeholders about potential benefit/impacts.
* Effectively communicate with key stakeholders and IT colleagues in different offices and from different cultures.
* Azure Security - Active Directory
* Office 365 - Security
* Microsoft EMS
* PowerShell scripting - bonus
* Network Security - Firewalls, IDS/ IPS
* Security Patching
* Cloud technologies - SIEM
* 15% Contract Completion Bonus
* 33 days holiday (inc bank)
* 8% Pension
* Private Health cover - individual or family
* Income Protection
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY by sending over an updated copy of your CV