Role: Senior BI Developer
Location: York (Flexible Work)
Salary: Up to £65,000 DOE
Sponsorship: Does not provide sponsorship.
My client is a well-established independent food and drink wholesaler operating across the UK. They are on the look for a Senior BI Developer to join their Data and Analytics team to assist with the migration of the data warehouse from AWS Redshift to Snowflake. Once this has been completed the main focus will be on establishment and incorporation of predictive analytics.
- Developing and maintaining of the BI platform and associated reporting.
- Gathering and analysing business requirements
- Providing solutions
- Liaise with stakeholders in the business
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior team members
- Strong knowledge of SQL (MySQL, SQL Server, and/or PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of Kimball data warehouse design methodology
- Experience with ETL pipelines
- Prior exposure to Snowflake
- Ability to identify and enact strategies for continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY and get in touch immediately with Russel Guittap @ ITECCO on 0113 524 0384 or email to discuss role in more detail as well as interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.