My client is seeking a Senior BI Analyst to assist with making key business decision through market and trend analysis, with the aim of improving business efficiencies and profit.
The role is remote, but there will be occasions when you will be required to travel to HQ in Ashford, Kent, likely to be once/twice a month. The salary for this role is between £40,000 - £50,000, plus benefits.
- Strong Excel, more than just simple formulas and pivot tables, ideally someone with experience of power query and importing data from SQL into Excel.
- Building and maintaining Power BI reports
- Good knowledge of DAX and how it can be used in Power BI
- Strong SQL experience (mainly in the writing of complex SQL queries)
- Strong knowledge of using Microsoft SQL Server Manager including views and stored procedures
- It would be ideal if you have working understanding of Azure Logic Apps
- Structured development programmes linked to pay increases
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Passionate colleagues and a great team spirit
- Regular incentives
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Free car parking
- Contributory pension and cash back health cover
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (thomas . warburton @ itecco . co . uk).
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognisable brand, ITECCO are fast becoming the UK's most influential IT