Senior 3rd Line Support Engineer -Manchester-Hybrid- £50K
Role: Senior 3rd Line Support Engineer
Salary: up to £50,000
Location: Manchester City Centre
An industry-leading, multi-million-pound, property and construction consultancy firm in Manchester have a brand new position, a 3rd Line IT Support Engineer, which could be perfect for you! They are looking for a third line support engineer who is keen to work within network and infrastructure to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
This exciting role brings the opportunity to lead interesting infrastructure projects, including the design of the infrastructure of a new multi-million-pound building acquired by this leading firm in London, which will then become their office headquarters including all sister companies of the group.
The growth and development opportunities for this senior support/ infrastructure engineer are incredible, you will be joined by a small team of Infrastructure/IT Support engineers, who are all passionate about this company and keen to implement the best infrastructure and support system.
- Death in Service- x2 your annual salary
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank
- 3.5%+5% Pension Contribution
- Bupa Healthcare and Dentist
- Free Specsavers Examinations
- Travel Insurance
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
Any Experience with the following would be beneficial to your application:
- VMware or Hyper-V or Citrix
- Design and support the network infrastructure
- Servers (physical and virtual)
- Meraki, MX, AP & Switches
- Manage Dark Trace Security AI system (Training course will be provided)
- Endpoint Security McAfee MVision
- Backup (Veritas)
- SQL Server basic Maintenance
- SAN Management
- Fibre switch management
- Microsoft 365
- Azure/ Active Directory
- SharePoint/ Exchange/Teams
If you possess any of the above experience and you are keen to join this industry leading firm, then APPLY for immediate consideration.
This position will be filled VERY quickly, so I urge you to apply immedaitely and I will call you straigh away! If you are impatient, please email Olivia (.) Glancy (@) itecco (.) co (.) uk