Role: Scrum Master
Location: Manchester/Remote (must be UK based)
Salary: Up to £70,000 DOE
Sponsorship: Visa sponsorship is not provided
My client is a global top 25 organisation to work for, which has also been featured in Forbes! They are looking to recruit their next skilled Scrum Master!
They are a leading voice within the IT infrastructure, product, and services industry. Their operations focus around exceeding levels of customer and employee satisfaction. There are unlimited progression opportunities for you to Develop within this organisation!
As a Scrum Master, you'll be at the forefront of our Agile journey, working with expert Scrum Teams to deliver change across our wide array of products. You'll be responsible for helping two teams deliver value, removing distractions and ensuring they are operating within the Scrum framework.
* 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
* 15% Annual Bonus
* Equity options
* Personal training budget
* Cycle to work scheme
Skills and Experience:
* Certified Scrum Master - ideally for multiple teams
* Use of Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Confluence)
* Work with the teams to remove impediments, coach team members, and help facilitate agile ceremonies
* Help to build and prioritise the backlog across multiple sources and stakeholders.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confidence presenting your work and representing the team at all levels