Role: Project Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 DOE
Location: London (Hybrid)
My client, an upcoming provider of world class telecoms software are looking for an experienced, hands-on Project Manager to add to their growing team. You will be expected to keep the companies standards and meet customer requirements in leading them to their projected growth; which is currently 25% - 30% annually.
- Project Management Experience (5 Years Minimum)
- Experience within telecoms (software)
- Experience delivering BSS projects, within telecoms
- Able to demonstrate project time delivery
- Vendor management
- End-to-end project management
- Excellent people/communication skills
- Line management
- 23 days annual leave (+ Bank holidays) increasing to 28 after 5 years.
- Pension scheme
- Vitality healthcare cover
- Hybrid working (3 days WFH)
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Oliver Hedley @ ITECCO on 020 3920 6529 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.