IT Project Engineer
Role: Project Engineer
Location: Frome, Somerset
Salary: up to £27,000 DOE
My client, one of the best-ranked MSPs in the world, is looking for an enthusiastic IT Project Engineer to join their dedicated IT team. Your main responsibilities will be working on technical projects, working to project templates, updating and managing documentation, and building a repour with clients and colleagues.
Developing your career is one of their top priorities and with their personalised training plans, you will have the opportunity to progress your career massively!
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Use of a company car
- Remote working opportunities
- Career development and training plans for all team members
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Private healthcare after 2 years of service
- Subsidised 24/7 gym membership
- Team social activities/Breakout areas with free tea, posh coffee, snacks, and video games
- Employee celebrations
- Free workwear and onsite parking
- 2+ years of IT experience
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Windows Server- AD, DHCP, DNS
- O365 and Azure Administration including PowerShell
- Networking Diagnosis (ADSL, VOIP, VLAN) Switches and firewalls
- VMware/Hyper-V experience
- Mac/Linux Troubleshooting
- Experience of working within ITIL or SDI frameworks
- Backup and Disaster Recovery experience
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Amealia Kelly @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6043 or email Amealia . Kelly @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Bath | Bristol | Salisbury | Chippenham | Westbury |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.