Procurement ERP Project Manager
Role: Procurement ERP Project Manager
Location: Cambridge (2 days onsite and following 3 days remote)
Salary: Up to £600 per day Outside IR35
Length: 6+ Months
My client, an expert in their field, are looking for a Procurement Project Manager for an initial 6 Month Contract with a good view of extension. The successful candidate will have a strong procurement background and recent experience in sourcing and implementing a new ERP system. Technical skills will be required as well as personal skills for this role.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have previous experience in procurement managing
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience of ERP systems
- Knowledge and experience of cloud infrastructures
- Knowledge and experience of maintaining IT infrastructure
- Previous experience running projects
- Strong communication skills
Applications for this role are not open for long so don't hesitate to apply if you think you may be interested!
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY IMMEDIATELY!
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.