Role: PHP Developer
Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Flexible working conditions)
My client, who are an award winning digital and marketing agency are on the lookout for a Junior Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be part of an ambitious team of developers, who can offer you a platform to excel your career. Alongside working on some really diverse and exciting projects for leading institutions around the globe.
A successful candidate will be someone who is bright and ambitious and has a real passion to learn and develop their software development skills. You will have the opportunity to work alongside the latest technologies which has really contributed to the success of this company.
- 35 hours working week, with flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday (increasing with years of services) and your birthday off
- Flexible working
- Fully stocked fridges at the office
- Laid back dress code
- State of the art home working setup.
- Any experience working with modern frameworks (Eg Laravel or Symfony)
- HTML / CSS
- A degree studying a STEM Subject
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Ross Dunleavy @ ITECCO on 020 3973 5686 or email Ross . Dunleavy @ itecco . co . uk
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.