Position - Office Administrator
Location - Manchester, Didsbury
Salary - £20K + DOE
ITECCO are a Sunday Times top 100 UK company to work for who are offering you the chance to fast track your way to management within 12 months! We do this by prioritising your future career, not just the job you do. There is always room for progression and improvement in this role. ITECCO has grown from 1 to 115 employees in 5 years, as well as just opening our first office in the US, Texas.
We have many benefits to offer when working with us such as..
- Paid trips away every year - Summer holidays to Ibiza, skiing trips to France.
- Early finishes on a Friday.
- 2 week Christmas break.
- Trips to Alton Towers, Chester races, Bongos Bingo.
- Monthly nights out - 20 Stories, The Ivy, Flight Club, Axe Throwing.
What you will be doing as the Office Administrator
- Working closely with the Office Manager on various tasks.
- Providing general support to the office. Including handling incoming calls, monitoring and handling the inbox and responding to emails, creating documents.
- Preparing relevant forms for new starters.
- Any other d-hoc duties that may be required to help support the team.
Skills and Experience
- Good IT skills and knowledge of current technologies.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Have accurate data entry & checking skills.
Administrative/Reception experience preferred but not essential.