IT Network Engineer
Role: IT Network Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
My client, one of the largest Assessment Solutions providers, is looking for a Network Engineer to join their technical team on a permanent basis. With over 70 years of experience in their sector, they cover 160 countries worldwide, with over 2,000 employees.
As part of the Network team, you will play an essential part in ensuring company network solutions are secure, innovative, and robust. You will be part of a global team, engaging with 3rd party vendors and tech partners to help deliver ongoing projects.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays - increasing 1 day per year after 2 years of service
- Free mortgage advice
- Life Assurance - 4x basic annual salary
- Pension Scheme with 6% employer contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private medical insurance including gym discounts
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Income protection for long term sickness
- Regular social events and global activities
- At least 6 years experience within a Network Engineer role
- Experience managing and implementing disaster recovery strategies
- Experience with Cisco Technologies including Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco routers and switches, Cisco VPN
- Understanding of VLANs and LAN topologies
- CCNA / CCNP Certified
You will be required to obtain various US Federal and UK Security Clearance.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Guildford | Farnborough | Aldershot | Farnham | Leatherhead | Woking | Horsham | Crawley | Bracknell
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.