Role: Mid-Snr Level PHP Developer
Location: Southwest England
Salary: £45k - 60k DOE
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION/INTERVIEW!
My client, a renowned corporation using renewable energy with over 8 years of commercial experience and are the recognised market-leading supplier in their industry. They are on the look-out for PHP developers of varying seniority.
The candidate would be collaborating with a team in a hybrid working environment (once or twice a month) using technologies such as PHP, Laravel, Symfony, MySQL and AWS (desirable) to develop new features, create new software, upgrade current software and improve the speed of the application.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (increases 1 day per year/maximum 5 days earned)
- Income protection
- Personalised bonus scheme (increases 5% per year)
- Life Insurance and pension scheme
- Great potential for growth and career advancement
- Experience with PHP and PHP frameworks (Laravel, symphony, etc)
- Experience with MySQL
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Desirable skills - AWS, unit testing and REST APIs
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Diego Rodrigues @ ITECCO on 0117 471 7050 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
Keywords: PHP Developer, Laravel, Symfony, Unit testing