Role: Linux Administrator
Location: Oxford (South)
Salary: £40,000 +
I am recruiting for a unique opportunity, for a Linux Administrator, to join one of the biggest Semiconductor Companies who have customers worldwide! They are currently looking for a Linux Administrator or a 2nd line IT Engineer with strong Linux Experience to expand their talented tech department.
On a daily basis this job role does a broad range of responsibilities from, General Server maintenance to work with escalation issues and ticketing systems. With this position, you will be working and reporting to the head of IT who is excited about bringing a new hire into the company to help with this exciting time of growth.
My client is offering a hybrid work model, where you have the choice of going to the office a maximum 3 times a week. they are all about making your life at their company a comfortable and rewarding one.
* 26 days holiday + Bank Holiday
* Paid for Certifications
* Pension Plan up to 5%
* Company Bonus Scheme
* Health and wellbeing opportunities.
* Hybrid working
* Support Remotely for staff using Microsoft Teams and TeamViewer
* Upgrading and setting up laptops
* Endpoint cyber-security vulnerability patches
* Linux (RHEL, Rocky)
* Verification/Approval to (AD, LDAP, Kerberos, SSH, SASL, 2FA)
* KVM and VMWare
* Managing new workstation equipment also server/compute farm infrastructure.
* Supervising of key systems factors and impactful response to contain maximum availability
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply by sending in your CV ASAP.