Role: Linux Administrator/ Level 2 support
Location: Oxford (South)
Salary: £40,000 +
I am recruiting for a unique opportunity, for a Linux Administrator/ Level 2 support, to join one of our biggest Semiconductor Company who have customers worldwide! They are currently looking for a Linux Admin to expand their talented tech department.
On a daily basis this job role does a broad range of responsibilities from, General Server maintenance to work with escalation issues and ticketing systems. With this position, you will be working and reporting to the head of IT who is excited about bringing a Linux Administrator into the company.
My client is offering a hybrid work model, where you have the choice of going to the office a maximum 3 times a week. they are all about making your life at their company a comfortable and rewarding one.
* 26 days holiday
* Paid for Certification Progression Packages Plans
* Pension Plan up to 5%
* Company Bonus Scheme
* Health and wellbeing opportunities.
* Hybrid working
* Control of IT requests by using their ticketing system.
* Support Remotely for staff using Microsoft Teams and TeamViewer
* Upgrading and setting up laptops
* Endpoint cyber-security vulnerability patches
* Linux (RHEL, Rocky)
* Verification/ Approval to (AD, LDAP, Kerberos, SSH, SASL, 2FA)
* KVM and VMWare
* Managing new workstation equipment also server/compute farm infrastructure.
* Supervising of key systems factors and impactful response to contain maximum availability
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply by sending in your CV ASAP.