Lead IT Security Consultant
Role: Lead IT Security Consultant
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 DOE
My client, a leading Managed Service Provider, is looking for a Lead IT Security Consultant to lead IT Security Analysts and drive their new Security division! You will have unlimited opportunities to progress and reach your full potential alongside opportunities for international travel.
As a consultant, you will be required to meet with clients at Senior levels to advise and articulate security propositions both internally and externally.
The role can be based remotely or onsite however, they do require the successful candidate to be based in the South-West region.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Unlimited progression opportunities
- 4x Death in Service
- Pension Scheme with 4% employer contribution
- Company Car
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working options and hours
- At least 3-5 years' commercial experience
- Proven experience leading a team of Security Engineers
- Experience with Vulnerability Assessments, Compliance Assessments, and Threat Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Led projects involving IT Security
- Proven experience of designing and implementing IT Security practices
- Certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CISSP, SSCP, CISM and CNNA
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6043 or email Amealia . kelly @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Bristol | Newport | Cardiff | Bath | Weston-super-Mare | Swindon | Chippenham | Gloucester | Stroud | Newbury | Salisbury | Oxford |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.