Lead IT Infrastructure Engineer
Role: Lead IT Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Salary: up to £45,000 DOE
My client, a well-established housing company based in Kent is looking for a Lead IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for two engineers, acting as an escalation point and delivering large infrastructure projects.
The company offers a newly renovated office with a close-knit working environment based in the heart of Tunbridge Wells.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working (2 days minimum in the office)
- Generous maternity leave
- Online benefits system
- Discounts at local business', shops, cinemas, restaurants etc
- Internal and external training and development
- Dress down days and charity fundraisers
- Flexible pension scheme
- Previous experience within managerial and technical position
- VMware, Hyper-V
- Office365 stack - Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint
- Azure AD, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Networking knowledge - Cisco
- Azure / AWS / Google Cloud Platform
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Tunbridge Wells | Tonbridge | Crawley | Maidstone | Crowborough |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.