Role: Lead BI Developer
Location: Liverpool (Flexible Work)
Salary: £55,000 DOE
My client is a leading provider of legal and insurance services. They are seeking a Lead BI Developer who has a keen eye for analysis, detail, and quality to help drive the business forward. The company is based in Liverpool but does offer flexible working.
The role will involve you delivering reports and data solutions across multiple systems. You will need to communicate effectively within the business (internal + external). You will be working with a skilled team to produce high quality data solutions to allow the business to move forward with rapid expansion.
- Experience as a BI developer & Team leader.
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS
- Knowledge of front-end reporting tools e.g., Qlik, Tableau, Power BI
- Understanding of DBA tasks
- Strong SQL skills
- Communicate with different areas of the business to help with processes and best data practices.
- Helping the BI team to design, build and deploy Data/ BI solutions
- Research new technologies and products to assist in maintenance and delivery of reporting services
- Medicash (after 1 month's service)
- Flexible Working (dependant on the role requirements)
- Tunnel tag (Liverpool to Wirral commuters)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Agile Working
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.