Junior Service Desk Analyst
Role: Junior Service Desk Analyst
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 DOE
My client, a leading Managed Service Provider with offices across the UK, is looking for a Junior Service Desk Analyst to join their tech team on a permanent basis. After a recent acquisition, they are looking to expand their service desk team significantly over the next 4 months, with unlimited opportunities to progress.
There may be some travel involved to visit client sites when required, so a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is desired.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid certifications e.g. MCSA, MCSE, CCNA etc.
- Private Medical
- Travel to Work Scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Minimum 1 year experience within IT Support (MSP Beneficial)
- Active Directory and Group Policies
- Windows 7/10, Server 2012/2016/2019
- Office365, SharePoint, Teams
- Experience with Networking and Backup Solutions are desirable
- Certifications - CompTIA, MCSA, MCSE, etc desirable
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Wolverhampton | Dudley | Walsall | Cannock
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.