Role: Junior Project Management
Location: Guildford (fully remote)
My client, a growing player in communications between international space stations; are looking for a Junior Project Manager to add to their already impressive team. Recently receiving a 4M investment, they're looking to expand their growth with the successful candidate adding organisational, communicational, and presentational skills to benefit their client base.
* Real interest in all things space/experience within the space sector
* Excellent written and verbal communications - client-facing environment
* Autonomous worker
* Exposure to JIRA/Agile methodologies
* Proficient Microsoft office skills
* 25 Days holidays + national holidays
* Private medical insurance
* Dental plan
* Optical treatments
* Remote work
* Great progression plan
* Gym discounts
* Life insurance
* Pension scheme
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an extremely ambitious company, offering the opportunity to grow with the business; eventually overseeing some of the coolest projects in the galaxy!
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Oliver Hedley @ ITECCO on 020 3920 6529 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.