Up to £25,000
SPONSORSHIP CANNOT BE PROVIDED
My client is a national firm trading for over 40 years offering bespoke technological both on premise and remotely.
Their headcount grew by 30% last year and they are once again adding to their team.
The succesful candidate will help to data cleansin
The successful candidate will help to cleanse data and build the Data Warehouse
Data Analyst Role:
- Document requirements and business processes for improvements.
- Translate strategic priorities into data requirements.
- Prepare financial data for operational and analytical use.
- Pull, cleanse, structure and integrate data from Practice Management, IRIS, and other databases.
- Deliver data sets and aggregations to support the Directors and Senior Managers
- Investigate data and reporting issues and create reconciliation procedures.
You will possess:
- 1+years experience as a data analyst
- Strong SQL Skills
- Some experience with PowerBI
- Azure experience would be advantageous
Interviews will commence next week so please apply now to avoid dissapointment