Jnr IT Information Security Analyst
Role: Jnr Cyber Security Analyst
Salary: £30k-£40k DOE
My client, one of the best-ranked MSPs in the world, is looking for an enthusiastic Jnr Cyber Security Analyst to join their dedicated IT team. Your main responsibility will be to improve security measures. This is a position in which you could grow and progress to the next stages of your career and this is the company that will support you to do so.
- Flexible and Remote working options
- Improved Pension contributions
- Life Insurance
- 22 Days holiday + Bank Holidays (increases further with service)
- Training and Paid certifications
Key Skills Sought After:
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about security
- Understanding of cloud security
- Ideally will hold Microsoft security certifications
- Demonstrate knowledge of ISO27001 and NIST
- Desirable certifications such as: CISM/CISSP
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Amealia Kelly @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6043 or email amealia . kelly @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Bath | Chippenham | Frome | Trowbridge |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.