Role: IT Trainer
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent (hybrid)
Salary: up to £43,194
My client, a leading organisation in the public sector based in the center of Tunbridge Wells, is looking for an IT Trainer to develop and implement an IT training strategy for existing and new employees across the business. Primarily based at their Tunbridge Wells head office, there will be a requirement to travel to their Canterbury office from time to time to deliver training.
This is an exciting new position within the business that will help support users operating a variety of internal and external systems. A passion for technology is essential!
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working (2 days minimum in the office)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Staff wellbeing and Employee Assistance Programme
- Online benefits system
- Discounts at local businesses, shops, cinemas, restaurants etc
- Internal and external training and development
- Dress down days and charity fundraisers
- Flexible pension scheme (4-10%)
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Operating Systems
- Proficient in M365
- Strong passion for technology
- Ability to translate technical jargon
- Previous experience training internal staff
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Tunbridge Wells | Tonbridge | Maidstone | Aylesford | Sevenoaks | Crawley | West Malling | Kings Hill | Uckfield | Crowborough | Redhill
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.