IT Systems Engineer
Role: IT Systems Engineer
Location: Havant, Hampshire
Salary: up to £43k DOE
My client, an American-based company with an annual turnover of almost $4 billion, is looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join their technical team on a permanent basis. Working as part of a small team, your primary focus will be delivering Enterprise projects while liaising with the teams in Italy and the US.
The company offers personalised training to support you with your career goals! Working with the latest tech, you will have plenty of opportunities to learn within an outstanding international company.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Paid travel
- Personalised training
- Company phone
- Fantastic working environment
- Progression opportunities!
- Early finish on a Friday
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Office365 / Exchange
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and Windows Server
- Understanding of Network technologies including Firewalls, Routers, Switches, LAN/WAN
- System Security and Public Cloud knowledge
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Hampshire | Portsmouth | Waterlooville | Chichester | Southampton | Fareham | Bognor Regis
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.