IT Systems Administrator -- £28,000 - £32,000
Position: IT Systems Administrator
Location: Cambourne, Cambridge
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + Excellent Benefits!!
My client is yet on another lookout for a 1st / 2nd Line System Administrator to join their close-knit IT team. They have recently gone public and just finalised the acquirement of another business, so this is a very exciting time to get involved. You will be supporting 200 internal users worldwide on predominantly a Microsoft Stack.
* Competitive salary based on experience and skills.
* Generous 9% non-contributory pension scheme.
* Income protection and Life assurance.
* Comprehensive private medical cover for you and your family.
* Flexible working hours and holiday plan.
* Profit share scheme.
* Perkbox and peer recognition scheme.
* Free parking.
* Free breakfast and fruit.
* Innovation "Shed" for growing and learning new technology.
* Advanced knowledge of maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft desktop systems.
* Windows Server deployment and troubleshooting.
* Knowledge of managing systems under Active Directory and Azure AD.
* Basic understanding of Microsoft Server Infrastructure services, DNS, DHCP, GPO.
* Functional knowledge of Office 365 and the services it provides.
* Awareness of virtualisation
* Highly organised, able to prioritise workload effectively.
* Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.