IT Support Technician
Role: IT Support Technician
Location: North London (out of city)
Salary: £25,000 - £34,000 DOE
My client, who are in the Educational sector, operating over 90 institutions globally, are looking for an IT Support Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. As part of the team, you will be responsible for managing all day-to-day IT 1st and 2nd Line support activities for multiple schools on two sites. In addition, you will be working closely with the projects teams to assist with the seamless delivery of technology refresh and improvement projects on behalf of the schools.
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Time off over the Christmas period
- Professional development and subscriptions for training
- Paid Microsoft courses
- Life assurance and pension scheme
- Private Medical Care
- School Fee Discount
- Life assurance and cost of living increase
You will need to have the following experience to join our team:
- 2 years' experience working in a Service Desk or Field environment.
- Experience travelling to client sites and assisting with support.
- Windows 10, O365
- Active Directory Support.
- Mobile device support including Apple, Windows and Android tablets
- Desktop/Server Hardware support and troubleshooting
- Previous experience Networking (LAN/WAN)
This role would suit candidates around the Hartford, Enfield, Cheshunt, Barnet and Southgate areas.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Isabella Lawton @ ITECCO on 020 3920 6529 or email Isabella . Lawton @ itecco . co . uk
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.