IT Support Technician
Role: IT Support Technician
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
My client, a global logistics firm based in Dartford, is looking for an IT Support Technician to join their tech team on a permanent basis. The company has seen steady growth over the past few years, with an increased demand on their support services.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing customer support for both desktop and business applications across the group, while developing your skills and assisting in projects in the future.
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holiday
- Life Cover
- Performance related bonus
- Clear training plan
- Employee assistant programme
- Discount on retail and restaurants
- Private healthcare
- Windows Operating Systems
- Active Directory - user permissions, groups and administration
- Windows Server 2012 and above
- Office365 / Exchange 2013-2016
- Remote desktop services
- Basic Cisco knowledge - switch management, configuration and troubleshooting
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Dartford | South London | Peckham | Brixton | Woolwich Z Greenwich | Bromley | Maidstone
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.