IT Support Technician
Role: IT Support Technician
Location: Romsey, Hampshire
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
My client, operating in the Education sector, is looking for an IT Support Technician to provide 1st line support to over 400 users at one of their schools. With the support of the wider IT team in Southampton, you will be the first point of contact for all technical issues and support.
You will need to undergo a DBS check for this position.
- 23 days annual leave, rising to 28 days with service, plus Bank Holiday
- Health cash plan
- Private medical
- Reduced school fees
- Gym membership
- Pension Scheme with 5-7% employer contribution
- Active Directory - user permissions, groups and administration
- Windows Server 2012, 2016 - maintenance and updates
- Office365 support and administration
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Experience with Virtual Servers - VMware or Hyper-V
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Eastleigh | Southampton | Winchester | Totton | Salisbury | Chandler's Ford | Portsmouth |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.