⭐IT Support & Infrastructure Technician ⭐
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a step up in their career from a 1st line support role to a much wider role, encompassing all aspects of IT (network and infrastructure). With great opportunity for personal growth and career progression we are looking for someone who is passionate about providing a 1st class IT service who can demonstrate a willingness to learn on the job and is calm under pressure.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* To provide 1st and 2nd line support to end users & people in the field & manage the Helpdesk.
* Creation of new user accounts, profiling equipment and maintaining Active Directory / PBX.
* Imaging of desktop PC's / laptops and maintaining MDT/AutoPilot (creating new images / keeping existing images up to date on MDT/AutoPilot).
* Assist in monitoring and maintaining all systems to ensure maximum up-time and security (including patching, backups, reacting to alerts).
Experience in working with the following is desirable but not essential as training will be provided:
* Microsoft 365 Admin:
* Azure AD.
* Microsoft 365 Office Applications (inc Teams).
* Sophos Central (Endpoint protection).
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more about the Job role, please send across your CV to jack . pinnington @ itecco . co . uk for consideration.