IT Support Engineer - Networking
Role: Junior IT Engineer - Networking
Location: Frome, Somerset
Salary: up to £24,000
My client, a multi-award-winning Managed Service Provider, is looking for an IT Support Engineer who will focus on providing network support to their UK-based clients. You will have a background in IT Support with an understanding of network technologies.
The company is globally recognised for its outstanding services. Partnering with some popular vendors, they offer paid certifications and personalised training plans to help you progress your career!
- 21 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday - increasing with length of service
- Birthday and Anniversary gifts
- 5-10 days paid sick per year
- Regular social events and activities
- Company van
- Subsidised gym membership
- Team challenges and prizes
- Dog-friendly and relaxed office environment
- Career development and personalised training
- Previous within an IT Support role
- Experience with Office365 / Exchange on-premise
- Windows Server and Desktop experience
- Understanding of Virtualisation including VMware and Hyper-V
- Understanding of Networking including Firewalls, Routing and Switching
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Frome | Bath | Chippenham | Yeovil | Andover | Salisbury
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.