Role: IT Support Engineer
Location: St Albans
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join a rapidly growing MSP. You will be a part of a very experienced IT team, that is responsible for resolving and troubleshooting incidents from a 1st to 3rd line level. You will be supporting a wide variety of clients and industries, and this can be done remotely, in the office, or on-site.
My client is offering a hybrid work model that suits you, if you want to be in the office then you can, if you want to work from home, you can. They are all about making your life at their company, a comfortable and rewarding one where you can get the best out of each other!
* 25 days holiday + BH
* Paid for certifications
* Generous Pension Plan
* Paid For Petrol Travel
* Client Sales opportunities that could add 10% onto your standard salary
* Hybrid Working
* Generous and frequent pay reviews.
* Understanding of Azure server deployment and Desktops
* 1st/2nd and 3rd line support experience
* Office 365
* Active Directory
* Understanding and Knowledge of PC's
* Windows Desktop and Server up to 2019
* Ability to work independently.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply by sending in your CV ASAP to discuss in further detail.