IT Support Engineer- £30K- Manchester
Role: 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
My client are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a really exciting opportunity for a 2nd line engineer to progress and develop in a busy service desk environment.
You will be required to work a shift pattern so this is a great for someone who wants flexible hours! Of 6am-2pm or 10am-6pm. You will be taking ownership of customer issues and resolving them in a timely and professional fashion.
- 22 days Holiday+ Bank holidays (an increased day a year with each year of service)
- Excellent Pensions Scheme
- Free Parking
- Flexible shift pattern
Experience beneficial to your application:
- Experience in a previous IT Support role providing 1st and 2nd Line support
- Excellent communication skills in a previous customer facing role
- MDM system- to investigate any issues and roll out of new releases
- Ability to work well in a team or based off of your own initiative
- Salesforce service desk or similar ticketing systems
- Hardware/Software issues
- Cloud Back Office
- Office 365
- Active Directory/Azure
- Previous experience in an ITIL environment
If you possess any of the above skills and are interested in joining a growing organisation please APPLY for immediate consideration.