IT Support Engineer
Role: IT Support Engineer
Location: Crowborough, East Sussex
Salary: £21,000 - £30,000
My client, a market-leading software and web development business, is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. Working as part of a growing support team, you will be providing technical knowledge and support to clients, rolling out software updates, and installing new software while training end-users.
The company has continued to thrive over the past 21 years of trading with no signs of slowing down!
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing after 2 years of service
- Pension Scheme with Legal & General
- Paid travel, food, and accommodation when required
- Free onsite parking
- Professional development and progression
- At least 1 - 3 years' commercial experience
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- End-user support on applications (Microsoft, Bespoke etc)
- Software upgrades and installation
- Basic SQL Administration
Experience working with SQL Server and Databases would be advantageous.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Tonbridge | Tunbridge Wells | Poundfield | Uckfield | Crawley
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.