Role: 2nd Line IT Support Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000
***INTERVIEWING NOW - DO NOT MISS OUT***
My client are one of the leading ICT businesses in the region working with both local businesses and schools.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running and delivery of ICT systems across your allocated customer sites.
Working closely with your team and the Technical Services Manager, you will be predominantly based in their fantastic Cambridge office. However, you will be required to do scheduled site visits to customer sites.
You will be exposed to regular projects and learn from the leading product vendors in the market.
My client invest in their team, create a good working environment and provide an opportunity for an IT Professional to become the best they can be.
You must have a valid and clean driver's licence, and the ability to pass a DBS check as you will be working with sensitive data and the education sector.
Benefits for you:
· Great working environment and team
· Competitive salary
· Annual Leave 31 days (includes 8 bank and public holidays) with increase over years of service
· Company Mobile Phone
· Medical Plan
· Company Pension Scheme
· Birthday Bonus
· Personal Development Plan (Technical Mastery Programme)
· Working with Schools or in a Schools Trust
· Desktop Support
· Microsoft Desktop and Server Technologies
· Group Policy
· Experience of Office 365 (ideally SharePoint as well)
· Virtualisation Technologies
My client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP by responding to this email with an up-to-date copy of your CV or get in touch on 01908 738 794 to discuss in further detail.