Role: IT Service Desk Team Leader
Location: Loughton, Essex
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an IT Service Desk Team Leader to join a rapidly growing construction company who span across 40 locations with a head count of 400 users. You will be assisting the infrastructure analysts with problem resolution and technical implementations.
If you are successful my client will create a clear path and put together a plan where it makes it a given that you will succeed, develop, and achieve certifications which will be paid for. I will list the key responsibilities of the role below along with the benefits.
* 25 days + BH (Christmas shutdowns)
* Pension Plan
* Pool car
* Assisting the Infrastructure Analysts with problem resolution and technical implementations.
* Providing the highest standard of 2nd Line Level Technical Support across the Group and with external suppliers and supporting partners
* Monitoring team performance to achieve SLA levels and ensure all tickets received by the Service Desk are dealt in a timely manner.
* Managing the technical relationship with all our users and ensuring that a high degree of customer service is always met.
* Take ownership of escalated tickets and manage through to completion.
* Recommend changes to internal systems to align with business needs and ensure future proofing.
* Take ownership of the IT asset management system. Ensure all IT assets changes, contracts and warranty details are recorded and maintained for accuracy.
* Be available to attend site visits and training courses, including some out of hours work when needed.
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on 01908 738 794 to discuss in further detail.