IT Security Analyst
Role: IT Security Analyst
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
My client, a leading Managed Service Provider, is looking for an IT Security Analyst to become one of the first in their new Security team! They have massive plans for company expansion, which offers you unlimited progression opportunities!
You will come straight in at senior level, liaising with clients to design and implement new IT Security practices, carry out Vulnerability, Compliance, and Threat assessments as well as Penetration Testing.
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Unlimited progression opportunities
- 4x Death in Service
- Pension Scheme with 4% employer contribution
- Company Car
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working options and hours
- At least 2 - 3 years' commercial experience
- Experience with Vulnerability Assessments, Compliance Assessments and Threat Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Understanding of Cyber Essentials
- Proven experience of designing and implementing IT Security practices
- Comfortable liaising with Director level
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Bristol | Newport | Cardiff | Bath | Weston-super-Mare | Swindon | Chippenham | Gloucester | Stroud | Newbury | Salisbury | Oxford |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.