Role: IT Projects Delivery Coordinator
Experience level: Senior
My Client, a Birmingham based, highly trusted and growing value-added-reseller, is looking for an IT Projects Delivery Coordinator. You'll be joining to advise the current board and stakeholders on concurrent business integrations, as well as IT client projects. Eventually, you will be trusted to build your own team, in line with the projected expansion.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong project management experience
- Nutanix knowledge is desired but not essential
- Expose to either VMware or Hyper would be a bonus
- Experience within IT Infrastructure
- Experience in managing stakeholder's expectations
- SLA management
- Strong desire to improve processes and implement automation
- Annual incentives
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with Oliver Hedley @ ITECCO on 020 3920 6529 or email to discuss interview availability.
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest-growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.