IT Project Engineer
Role: IT Project Engineer
Location: Frome, Somerset
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000
My client, a multi-award-winning Managed Service Provider, is looking for an IT Project Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for planning and delivering complex projects with the help of Junior Engineers.
The company is globally recognised for its outstanding services. Partnering with some popular vendors, they offer paid certifications and personalised training plans to help you progress your career!
- 21 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday - increasing with length of service
- Birthday and Anniversary gifts
- 5-10 days paid sick per year
- Regular social events and activities
- Team challenges and prizes
- Dog-friendly and relaxed office environment
- Career development and personalised training
- Previous experience delivering projects
- Office365 and Azure administration experience including PowerShell
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Microsoft Exchange On-premise
- Understanding of Networking including Firewalls, Routing and Switching
- Backup and Disaster Recovery experience
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Frome | Bath | Chippenham | Yeovil | Andover | Salisbury
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.