Role: IT Manager
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 DOE
My client, operating in the creative education industry, is looking for an IT Manager to join their tech team on a permanent basis. As specialist education providers, they are constantly looking for ways to innovate and nurture creative talent.
You will be responsible for a small team within the IT department to help support the company networks, infrastructure and hardware. This role is great for someone who enjoys the managerial side while still remaining technical.
- Pension Scheme
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Digital Private GP Access
- Mental Health / Stress Consultations
- Nutritional Consultations
- Previous experience as an IT Manager - both managerial and technical
- Operating Systems - Linux, MacOSX, Server 08/12/19
- Office365 - support and migrations
- Networking - TCP/IP, Firewalls
- MDM - JAMF
You will be required to obtain a DBS Check upon successful applications.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0121 260 5692 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Guildford | Woking | Farnborough | Farnham | Aldershot | Leatherhead | Horsham
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.