Role: IT Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Interviewing Now - Do Not Miss Out!!
My client, a well established Managed Service Provider based in Peterborough, is looking for an IT Infrastructure & Projects Engineer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for planning and delivering projects for their customer base.
The company is globally recognised for its outstanding services. Partnering with popular vendors, they offer paid certifications and personalised training plans to help you progress your career!
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Regular social events and activities
- Sales Bonus Scheme
- Career development and personalised training
- Free Parking Onsite
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Previous experience in an MSP environment delivering projects
- Office365 and Azure administration experience
- VMware / Hyper-V (2016,2019)
- Antivirus Solutions / Security Tools (Sophos, Bitdefender, Mimecast)
- Understanding of Networking including Firewalls, Routing and Switching
- Backup and Disaster Recovery experience (VEEAM & Datto)
If this role sounds interesting to you, please apply & get in touch with Jordan Hartley-Kenyon @ ITECCO on 01908 738 794.