IT Field Technician
Role: IT Field Technician
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000
My client, a thriving organisation in the education sector, is looking for an IT Field Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. You will primarily be based at one site local to you, providing remote and onsite support to surrounding sites in Wiltshire.
The company is a UK-wide organisation, with plenty of opportunities for growth and development!
- 27 days annual leave plus Public Bank Holidays
- Company van and fuel card
- On-call allowance and paid overtime
- Pension Scheme with up to 5% employer contribution
- Life insurance (2x base salary)
- 24/7 healthcare and counselling service
- Healthcare plan including dental and optical
- Previous experience within IT Support
- Well-versed in the Windows stack including Windows 10
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- LAN/WAN experience would be beneficial
- Full UK Driving license is essential
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on 0117 313 6306 or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Bath | Chippenham | Frome | South / East Bristol |
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner.